This tutorial will show you how to migrate your email messages from Outlook Express to Thunderbird.
1. Select Outlook Express from the Email Source list
At the source dialog select
- The location of OE’s dbx files
- Check the folders that you want to export messages from
- If you want to avoid the creation of a top level folder, like “Outlook Express”, right click on the folder and select “Enable / Disable Folder”
2. Select Thunderbird from The Email Targets list
At the Thunderbird dialog select a folder located under “Local Folders”
3. Execute the extraction job
Press on Start to execute the extraction job. Once the process is finished, restart Thunderbird so that the newly exported messages and folders are indexed and refreshed.