The Printer Action allows you to print large amounts of email messages and its attachments, maintaining a correlative order. You can send email from any supported email source.
The Printer Action prints first the email message and optionally if it has attachments, it prints them as well. It uses the Windows shell to find a program that can print the attachment's extension.
You can select the printer from the drop-down list.
- Print Email Headers - When you select this option, short headers containing email information like Sender, Date, Subject, Recipient will be inserted at the top of the target format.
- Include downloaded images in target – With this option, you can add the images that have been downloaded by the software in the resulting format
- Print Attachments - You can print some email attachments by selecting this option.
- Print Images – Print image formats (PNG, JPG, GIF, TIF, BMP, and others).
- Print Word and Excel files – Print Word and Excel files using OLE automation. You need to have MS Office installed.
- Print other formats using their shell association – When this option is selected, the software will search for a program that can print the filename extension, under the Windows shell entries. You should use this option to print PDF files.
- Print compressed attachments – Attachments that are contained in ZIP files will be first uncompressed before printing them using the options above.
You can define the paper size, margins and page orientation.