This type of actions modify the source email messages and allow child actions to process the modified messages.
- Filters - Filters messages based on words on the following fields: from, to, Subject, Body, Delivery Date.
- Blacklist Filters - You can check whether a message is listed as spam in the following services: SpamCop, SpamHaus
- Bounced Mail Filter - The Bounce Filter allow you to detect and filter emails that were bounced
- Attachments Filter - Use the attachments filter to remove unwanted attachments so that they are not included in the target format.
- Address Table - Use it for migrating email from old addresses/domains to a new address or domain. Matched email addresses will be changed with the newly defined email addresses.
- Folder - Use it to group target actions under a folder