MailtoX Desktop Interface
MailtoX is a powerful email management software. The editor allows you to visually create an extract job that can be saved to disk and be executed at pre-defined start times.
The Main Screen
Each element that can be added to build an extract job is called an action. Each action represents either an email source, a modifier action or a target action.
Following are the interface elements:
- Controls for creating a new extract job
- Controls for adding, modifying and deleting actions
- Controls for executing the extraction job.
- New actions that can be added to the selected action in the editor.
- The extract editor.
- The properties for each action
- Displays the online help with links to several support resources.
The Quick Extract Wizard
Use the quick extract wizard to create a simple extract job, one with an email source and a target.
- Sources list
- Targets list
After you select a source action and a target action press on OK to create an extraction job.