Export Gmail message subject lines from a search to Excel
Use Mailto X Desktop to export Gmail message subject lines from a label to Excel.
1. First using Gmail select all messages and create a label from your search
2. Using MsgExtract select Gmail from the Email Source list at the left
3. Select the label that you want to export from Gmail
4. Select Export Parts from the Email Targets list at the right
5. Select the (1) email fields that you want to export and (2) the target file
6. Press on Start. The selected label will be processed and the messages will be exported to Excel.