Exporting bounced email data to Excel
For extracting bounced email data you need to use the ExtractEditor application:
1. Using the ExtractEditor select a "Batch Extract Job" from the Action list at the left:
2. Select an email source from the Actions list. We are going to select Gmail:
3. Select a Bounced Mail Filter from the Actions list:
4. At the Bounced Mail Filter dialog select the Bounce type:
5. Select a "Filter Condition: True" from the Actions list. The True condition processes only emails that meet the selected Bounce type condition. You can also select a False Filter Condition if you want to process email messages that are not of the bounce type.
6. Now select an"Export Parts" action from the actions list:
7. Select the fields that you want to export (1) and the destination file(2). To get the email bounce information select the following fields:
- Bounce Type - hard or soft bounce
- Bounce Description - a short description of the bounce reason
- Bounce Recipient - the final recipient of the email message
8. Press on "Execute Job" to export the email messages to Excel.